- Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR*
- Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance*
- Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW + JPEG* (RAW = .DNG file)
- Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
- Custom Aspect Ratio Mode: shoot in any aspect ratio you want, 21:9, 17:10, 50:3, it’s all possible!
- Full-res Burst, Timer, and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls
- 4K video*
- Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments*
- HDR, Night, and Action scene modes*
- Auto ISO option, turns Manual mode into Shutter Priority*
- Manual focus assist*
- Live histogram
- Front-facing camera with exposure control
- Zoom with just one finger
- Fully featured Camera Roll integrated into the viewfinder. View EXIF, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
- Grid overlay
- Level with 3 different modes
- Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location
- Shortcuts for GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter
- Most innovative camera UI ever created
- Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control*
- Record video in any mode (Auto, P, M, C1, or C2)
- Adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
- Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
- Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
- Timelapse video, with full manual control
- Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot’s got your back.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 28 August 2016)
- + Fixed video FPS bug
Thank you everyone so much for your love and support this past year. ProShot has been unlocking the full potential of Android devices all around the world, and this fall, it’s about to get even better.
We are in the process of giving ProShot a complete overhaul – a new camera roll, new image processing pipeline, new everything! It will be bigger, better and faster than ever before, and we can’t wait to show you what we have in store.
See you soon :)